{{title}}

{{message}}

The DankDen Cannabis Community where cannabis enthusiasts come together.

Here it is day one! 3x3 600 watt hps. Git her at 50% for the first 2 weeks then 75% till they start to flower and then its max power! Should be between 90-105 days till harvest!
Hey all just wanted to reconfigure what I said in my lady post. After I realized that I need to give them more light sooner cause I only got about 4 weeks before they flower. So 50% for the first 4 days above ground ( adding on the 72 hrs it take to pop we got 7 days total at 50% ) on day 8 we will boost to 75% for 4 more days that brings us to day 12. Day 13 100% power. So that will give me 17 days of 100% for begging. I'm using promix hp no amendments. Gonna feed with flora nova one part nutes bloom the whole way through. I've got molasses to feed the microbes and a few boosters to use when needed. But other then that that's it! 600 watt hps in a 3x3 . My own cross white holiday should be about 70/30 sativa/indica. White alien haze X Hawaiian Candy. These are f1 generation. Plan on lolloping around week 3 if needed and taking clone if I choose to.
While I appreciate your need/desire to turn out a quick harvest, I'd like to humbly suggest you give them a couple weeks of 18/6 before flipping. I once tried the 12/12 from seed style and ended up with like 5 grams per plant. It was my first grow, and I sucked horribly and probably could have done better, but still, 12/12 from seed was very disappointing for me so I never tried it again. Just my 2 cents worth. 2 weeks of 18/6 could mean the difference between 5 grams and 14 grams per plant. Basically, the first two weeks they aren't mature enough to go into flower anyway, so why limit the amount of light they're getting for those first two weeks? Why not give them 18 hours of light to grow as much as they can?
Last update on September 24, 5:40 pm by Tentfarmer420.

While I appreciate your need/desire to turn out a quick harvest, I'd like to humbly suggest you give them a couple weeks of 18/6 before flipping. I once tried the 12/12 from seed style and ended up with like 5 grams per plant. It was my first grow, and I sucked horribly and probably could have done better, but still, 12/12 from seed was very disappointing for me so I never tried it again. Just my 2 cents worth. 2 weeks of 18/6 could mean the difference between 5 grams and 14 grams per plant. Basically, the first two weeks they aren't mature enough to go into flower anyway, so why limit the amount of light they're getting for those first two weeks? Why not give them 18 hours of light to grow as much as they can?

12/12 fs works best with sativa dominant strains. what was your first strain?
If i'd be a dinosaur, i'd be a Trichceratops.
BigBun said...

12/12 fs works best with sativa dominant strains. what was your first strain?

It was a mix of different strains. 9 plants in #1 pots, 12/12 from seed. Huge disappointment. Some were mostly Sativa, some were mostly Indica, a few were close to 50/50 hybrids. None yielded well at all. I'll reiterate, it was my first grow under LED. So I was a complete noob, but the results were still very disappointing. Like I said, they aren't mature enough to go into flower right away anyway. So why limit the amount of light they're getting when they're NOT going to start flowering right away? Give them 18 hours of light for 2 weeks so they can grow as much as possible. Again, it's just my 2 cents based on my experience. At most, running 18/6 for the first two weeks will only delay your harvest by "maybe" 5 days. That's a tiny delay when measured against the end result.
Last update on September 24, 5:49 pm by Tentfarmer420.
In a normal situation I would 18/6 for 3 weeks prior but my landlord pays the electric bill so a 600 watt running that much is just asking for trouble. Plus if I had the money I would put them in coco coir for a bigger harvest but this has ended up a poor mans grow! Pic from just now. Soil was drying out quick so I covered them up till lights out! Hopefully they will be moving in the morning!
Had to add I'm so getto went to the dollar tree and grabbed me some tinfoil to put on the wall lol! Better then nothing
Last update on September 25, 1:12 pm by Mrsping29.
Count down begins today. In the next 4 days I will lower the lights till they are optimal. On day 5 I'll crank up the light to 75% and raise it a bit too so we don't burn the babies!
Mrsping29 said...

Hey all just wanted to reconfigure what I said in my lady post. After I realized that I need to give them more light sooner cause I only got about 4 weeks before they flower. So 50% for the first 4 days above ground ( adding on the 72 hrs it take to pop we got 7 days total at 50% ) on day 8 we will boost to 75% for 4 more days that brings us to day 12. Day 13 100% power. So that will give me 17 days of 100% for begging. I'm using promix hp no amendments. Gonna feed with flora nova one part nutes bloom the whole way through. I've got molasses to feed the microbes and a few boosters to use when needed. But other then that that's it! 600 watt hps in a 3x3 . My own cross white holiday should be about 70/30 sativa/indica. White alien haze X Hawaiian Candy. These are f1 generation. Plan on lolloping around week 3 if needed and taking clone if I choose to.

Definitely sub'd up for this! Nice work Mrsping29 Smile
Day 4 at 50% power and the light is as close as its gonna get!
These girls seem a light green color. Not sure what's up. Ph may be off. I forgot to throw the lime in the coconut lol. Could be genetics to though. Had a recent customer send me pics and and one was white holiday. He says they are yellow tinted buds at 4 weeks
Todays the first day of 75% . They have a but of stretch going on so I'm gonna fill the soil in later on!
Tomorrow will be day one of 100% power! Getting bright. Had to grab an extra fan to put on them. Some are curling due to the wind but that's just gonna have to do cause it get above 90 at the canopy with out it!
Also forgot to add they all got about 10 oz of feed last night. 1/2 tbs molasses and 1/2 teaspoon of floranova bloom. If yellowing continues I will up the n by adding cal mag plus its a 2-0-0. Floranova doesn't always have enough in it
Mrsping29 said...

In a normal situation I would 18/6 for 3 weeks prior but my landlord pays the electric bill so a 600 watt running that much is just asking for trouble. Plus if I had the money I would put them in coco coir for a bigger harvest but this has ended up a poor mans grow! Pic from just now. Soil was drying out quick so I covered them up till lights out! Hopefully they will be moving in the morning!
Had to add I'm so getto went to the dollar tree and grabbed me some tinfoil to put on the wall lol! Better then nothing

I'm subbed for this as well! Smile When you go to the dollar store, if I may make one suggestion, it'd be to skip the tin foil altogether, and pick up those all white poster boards, the kind kids use for school projects. They would reflect light 100x's better than tin foil, plus tin foil will create those hot spots.....I'm going to get some, cause I ripped all my Mylar off in the panic....
Daughter of the late Grammahydro, and Grampahydro, in their honor, I continue their garden, keeping their dream alive! With love, and a heavy heart, vggirl.