{{title}}

{{message}}

The DankDen Cannabis Community where cannabis enthusiasts come together.

This run will have the AR and CD caged in 7 gal soft pots, and the Blue dream will be under the screen in a 15 gal soft.

Over the last year and a half, using Promix has been very good to me....good yields but in search of better....Going with coco coir this round....I'll be taking the gloves off AND taking the glass off this run...

Room is 3X4

600w HID
BPN Elite
Cyco coco
Tap water
Ipower, Apollo, Hortilux, Reptisun, Vortex, Phresh, G-lite, BPN Elite, Promix HP
Have you thought of mixing the coco and the pro mix...... say 50/50.. subbed for this ride too...Wink
Last update on October 25, 2:24 pm by Head_Stash_Grower.
Dave's not here
Yes I have....medgrower1 is using a 50/50 mix in his grow....haven't decided yet.
Ipower, Apollo, Hortilux, Reptisun, Vortex, Phresh, G-lite, BPN Elite, Promix HP
just my opinion ,but its not physically possible to do any better than you already doSmile im sure ill be eating my words
I decided to go with a coir based promix....potted up this morning....one 15 gal soft for scrog...and two 7 gal for cages.

I'll veg them for 2-3 weeks before I flip to 12/12.

Growth has been explosive with the new medium....had to supercrop in order to stay within parameters of my max canopy height.....caged and cloned them as well...flowering begins in one week.

Flipping to flower tomorrow....Blue Dream filling the net nicely....caged plants booming.

I'll keep the MH bulb in for first 2 weeks....expecting 15" of stretch.
Alien Rift
muskbud said...

Flipping to flower tomorrow....Blue Dream filling the net nicely....caged plants booming.

I'll keep the MH bulb in for first 2 weeks....expecting 15" of stretch.

How tall are they now??...15" stretch sounds like a lot.....
Dave's not here
30" from floor....max canopy height is 45-48"
Things are blowing up at an amazing rate...I'm blaming the coco, and the feed schedule.

Probably the last time we'll see the scrog cage before it becomes engulfed by throngs of blue sticky madness...I did a great deal of net weaving this morning....matched the canopy with an aggressive supercrop and broke their backs for the last time...

muskbud said...

Things are blowing up at an amazing rate...I'm blaming the coco, and the feed schedule.

Probably the last time we'll see the scrog cage before it becomes engulfed by throngs of blue sticky madness...I did a great deal of net weaving this morning....matched the canopy with an aggressive supercrop and broke their backs for the last time...

Don't you wish our backs would heal stronger than ever if it got broke like our plants stems do? Them knuckles work wonders on the nutrient highway. Looks fantastic to me buddy!