{{title}}

{{message}}

The DankDen Cannabis Community where cannabis enthusiasts come together.

So two years ago I had a coop with a "friend", here in Rhode Island I was legitimate. Apparently he was not, he was shipping in boxes of weed from northern California. 1 box was intercepted by the state police so apparently he decided to have another shipped to out warehouse which was watched and upon receipt byou our neighbor the police swooped in. I had zero knowledge of him doing this but that didn't matter, although I was free from any criminal charges not one piece of my equipment would be returned to me. I literally sunk every single dollar that me and my girlfriend had at the time into this. I lost everything. So fast forward to today, I live in a place with 3 bathrooms and have decided to convert one of them into a small grow room. I had some beans from a couple years ago that I had never popped and didn't know if they would pop or not. So far I have a deep cheese, super silver haze, and 2 random indica/sativa mixes that were freebies from some company I purchased from back then going. As well I just popped 5 critical kush beans I had as well which 4 of them have split and sent out a tap root and have been planted so far. I recently picked up some smurfzilla from North genetics so once I dial in this little room I'll have a go at this strain.

The room is about 5'x 6'x7', has a vent with a 4" duct directly out of the roof, one thing that sucks is baseboard heating qith pex line so Temps can get around 85°+ with just the regular 50cfm bathroom vent fan running.
I'm running blue planet nutrients as I've run these in the past always with great results. I'm using pro mix BP
Plants have only been fed 2x at full strentgh and no cal mag yet and it appears the deep cheese feeds heavier. As I'm keeping this small I plan to flower in just a 2×4×6 tent and will possibly only flower with a closet case from spectrum case as the wattage is low and it has good results in the research I've found. Any feedback is welcome I'll see if I can attach some pictures.
How do I post pictures
Welcome to The DankDen Tattooedfool8

So two years ago I had a coop with a "friend", here in Rhode Island I was legitimate. Apparently he was not, he was shipping in boxes of weed from northern California. 1 box was intercepted by the state police so apparently he decided to have another shipped to out warehouse which was watched and upon receipt byou our neighbor the police swooped in. I had zero knowledge of him doing this but that didn't matter, although I was free from any criminal charges not one piece of my equipment would be returned to me. I literally sunk every single dollar that me and my girlfriend had at the time into this. I lost everything. So fast forward to today, I live in a place with 3 bathrooms and have decided to convert one of them into a small grow room. I had some beans from a couple years ago that I had never popped and didn't know if they would pop or not. So far I have a deep cheese, super silver haze, and 2 random indica/sativa mixes that were freebies from some company I purchased from back then going. As well I just popped 5 critical kush beans I had as well which 4 of them have split and sent out a tap root and have been planted so far. I recently picked up some smurfzilla from North genetics so once I dial in this little room I'll have a go at this strain.

The room is about 5'x 6'x7', has a vent with a 4" duct directly out of the roof, one thing that sucks is baseboard heating qith pex line so Temps can get around 85°+ with just the regular 50cfm bathroom vent fan running.
I'm running blue planet nutrients as I've run these in the past always with great results. I'm using pro mix BP
Plants have only been fed 2x at full strentgh and no cal mag yet and it appears the deep cheese feeds heavier. As I'm keeping this small I plan to flower in just a 2×4×6 tent and will possibly only flower with a closet case from spectrum case as the wattage is low and it has good results in the research I've found. Any feedback is welcome I'll see if I can attach some pictures.

Above the text box you will see a camera you can use that to post pics (will reduce the image size) or you can use the box with a + to attach for full view
Together Rising Up for Cannabis
No camera of a+ box while using my phonemail, couldn't even post this for days for some reason
How's it coming along? Would love see pics Smile
sounded like an interesting start. any updates?
Thanks, I love it here!