{{title}}

{{message}}

The DankDen Cannabis Community where cannabis enthusiasts come together.

Hey do you all remember when I put seedlings into hot soil and they looked like this...

Well after washing off the hot soil and replanting and feeding them BPN they now look like this..

Last update on December 15, 4:13 pm by Head_Stash_Grower.
Dave's not here
They look great,nice save
Transplanted on 12/8

Last update on December 27, 9:50 pm by Head_Stash_Grower.
Dave's not here
Well some how my Ph went up to 6.9 ...when I water or feed I alternate my Ph between 5.9 and 6.5....It did not bother the Incredible bulk at all....but the Blue Bream did not take it as well.....I flushed them at a Ph of 5.7 to try and bring it down some.......

IB

BD

BD got bent out of shape over the High Ph lol...Wink
Last update on January 4, 3:26 pm by Head_Stash_Grower.
Dave's not here

Well some how my Ph went up to 6.9 ...when I water or feed I alternate my Ph between 5.9 and 6.5....It did not bother the Incredible bulk at all....but the Blue Bream did not take it as well.....I flushed them at a Ph of 5.7 to try and bring it down some.......

IB

BD

BD got bent out of shape over the High Ph lol...Wink

Ohhhh she paid the price lol
Moved them over to the flower room... needed room in the veg room... they will veg under the hps for one more week...Wink

Last update on January 15, 12:35 pm by Head_Stash_Grower.
Dave's not here
About to hit Flower.... Just waiting on my Bloom Boosters from #BluePlanetNutrients....Wink
They will be here Thursday...Wink

BD

IB

BD fan

Last update on January 17, 4:56 pm by Head_Stash_Grower.
Dave's not here
Day one of flower...Plants just spent 24 hrs in darkness...Lights will come at 3pm and go off at 3 am..
Feeding BPN at 7.5 mil of Mic Grow and bloom...early bloom at 6 mil...

Ph 5.8....Temp 75*.....Rh 55%.....all systems Go...Wink

Sorry about the light forgot sunglasses...Wink
Dave's not here
healthy looking plants!
Do you trim with the aim of 4-8 lollipo branches or just go with the flow of how many branches develop?

muA
mediuseA said...

healthy looking plants!
Do you trim with the aim of 4-8 lollipo branches or just go with the flow of how many branches develop?

muA

I will lollypop and trim them up some this week.....and just go with the flow of the plant...Wink
Dave's not here
Wanted to post this yesterday but........Day 7 of flower..... just pics of the BD

Dave's not here
Day 20 of flower....Plants are getting
7.5 mils of Micro.. 5 mils grow ...7.5 mils Bloom..
10 mils early bloom and 5 mils of bloom boost...

Ph 5.7 temp 78* Rh 57%

Will drop the grow and in cress the the Bloom and Bloom boost next watering...

Dave's not here
Incredible Bulk...Day 23....Not to bad for all the F ups...lol...

Dave's not here
well day 27 of flower....only one of the plants Have buds that look any good and that's on one of the incredible bulk...the other IB looks just like the blue Dream Q tip size...oh well what can I do...but hope the other plants I have in veg will do better They have had NO issues at all...well here are some pics up first IB...

that's the good one..Wink

other IB

all 3 blue bream look about the same...I must say tho They are Frosty little spuds

Day temp 77* night temp 68* humidity 56% feeding BPN 3 part elite and BPN Liquid Blue Bloom Booster and molasses for carbs...Wink
Last update on February 17, 4:35 pm by Head_Stash_Grower.
Dave's not here
First plant harvested....Wink

Blue Dream
Dave's not here