{{title}}

{{message}}

The DankDen Cannabis Community where cannabis enthusiasts come together.

So if I want 3-4 L/min and I got a 70 l/min that 18 to 23 gal ehhhh
"Whoever said the best things in life are free, must have grown thier own weed" Bob Marley

I heard for seedlings and fresh root clones to use 5ml bloom and 2ml micro per gal vek11? And calmag with ro

That sounds fair but as always start poms low 100-200ppm then you'll see just who needs a bump after a few days or so some times immediate
Medicate!

So if I want 3-4 L/min and I got a 70 l/min that 18 to 23 gal ehhhh

Not even necessary you could do 2 lt/gal/min and have a 70 L/min pump covering 35 gallons very comfortably

I never cut my hose the same length...I just worry about the amount of air that is being pushed into the system as all of my buckets are connected and the solution is circulated between them with a water pump. I'm a keep it simple bubble head.

You should to ensure equal air distribution across your system. Air always takes the path of least resistance.
Grownonymous said...

You should to ensure equal air distribution across your system. Air always takes the path of least resistance.

I have a 1000 gallon per hour pump circulating a 40 Gallon system lol

Ok so after looking at many others set ups it looks like fresh air bubbles are my problem. I use a 70wt 8 site air pump with all running 1 per bucket. Most use 2 lines per bucket it seems, or 1 but only use 4 sites of 8 ports. So i shut off 3, then 4 of the lines to see the volume of air it produces, and i dropped my jaw. I'm clearly lacking in air volume. So what's you air volume number?

I went to my activa aqua 4 site 15L/minute with 4 "soda can" airstones in 8 gallons of water. Tossed it under my Fluence still in veg and the rootmass went 4x in 10-14 days.
Thanks everyone. I feel my 8 site 70 isn't taking on more than 35 gallons. But I'm gonna go through the buckets this weekend and actually add up now much water I actually use. I need to get a bigger RO res. I'm figuring a trash can. My RO res is only 2.5 gal and it's killing me
Last update on December 13, 2:49 pm by Eye Heart Cannabis Cure.
"Whoever said the best things in life are free, must have grown thier own weed" Bob Marley
Update:
As I go along daily my results are mixed. Still having tips dying. After a week it's gotten much better, but still problems. As I'm changing the red and noticing how good they're doing a "holy shit" moment hits. I realize my nutrient ppms. My ppm meter is way fucked. With my EC meter I realized I'm at .8 to .9 which is great do their size. When I added fresh it was at 1.1. so with such small roots, or brown roots it's burning the tips. I'm pretty sure that's it. We shall see soon.